THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride
Ticket Sales for NCTM Members
N.C. Transportation Museum members will have an exclusive first opportunity to purchase tickets on THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride.
Member Advance Ticket Sales
Sales begin at 9 a.m. on the first day of each sale period.
July 1 - Advance Ticket Sales for Engineer & Conductor level members
July 2-5 - Advance Ticket Sales for all NCTM Membership levels
Public ticket sales begin at 9 a.m. July 6.
Members also enjoy other great benefits. For membership information, click HERE
or contact Misty Stach at (704) 636.2889 ext. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance Ticket Sale Guidelines/Restrictions:
- New or renewing members must join by or be active by June 24. Expired members who renew after this date, or new members who join after this date will not be eligible to participate. This is to ensure that we have time to enter members into our system prior to the advance sale.
- Members must belong to the N.C. Transportation Museum; this benefit does not apply to members of other reciprocating ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers) organizations.
- You must have your member ID number to purchase. If you have lost your card and do not know your number, please call 704-636-2889, ext. 228 before 4 p.m. on June 24.
- Tickets are sold first come, first served. Tickets cannot be held without payment. We cannot make any guarantee of ticket availability.
- All sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Exceeding the eight ticket limit will result in cancellation of your order.